Car Alarms are your best protection against thieves in Abbotsford & Mission. Selecting a good quality car security system gives you peace of mind and tells thieves to move along, the trouble is most vehicles have “factory security” that leaves your vehicle open to thieves. Those factory alarms usually only help slow a thief down if he tries to steal your car. The contents of your vehicle, custom wheels, car accessories and personal items can all be stolen or vandalized without setting off your car’s factory alarm. A Driven Audio security system by Viper or Compustar Pro can be customized to protect all your car accessories and the vehicle itself – giving you the best vehicle protection anywhere in the valley from rural Abbotsford to downtown Vancouver.
Car Alarms – What makes a good security system?
The most important aspect of any car alarm or vehicle security is the installation. Yes having well built components is important, but if that super-duper impact sensor is not mounted correctly it probably isn’t going to work properly, or worse yet not work when you really need it to. We know from experience (and fixing bad alarm installations done elsewhere) that it does not take much longer to install a vehicle security system properly. Driven Audio ensures the installation of our car alarms is done properly by:
- Soldering all connections wire to wire – No plastic tap in connections for our car alarms
- Tape or wire loom all wires along factory routes – Nothing standing out for a thief to ID
- Hidden from site and easy access – Sounds basic, but it’s surprising how many car alarms we find within easy reach under a dash
Car Alarms – What about the equipment & sensors?
We have selected Viper and Compustar Pro as our security & remote start vendors because they are long established car security companies who do continuous research, training and support on their products. A vehicle security system only needs to work for a split second – that second when a thief tries to break into your car. The trouble is we never know when that will be – today, next week or 3 years from now – but it will happen. That is why good quality car alarm equipment is so important, if your car alarm doesn’t work properly or false alarms to the point where you don’t want to use it, it won’t be there when it’s needed. One of the reasons we love Viper Car Alarms by Directed Electronics (DEI) and Compustar Pro by Firstech so much is that even 10 or 15 years after a system has been installed, replacement car alarm remotes are still available!
We have auto security systems and security sensors that:
- Alert you via your remote to the status of your vehicle using “2-Way Paging Remotes”
- Allow you to lock, unlock, and GPS track your vehicles position (or teen driver) using your Smartphone or computer with SmartStart or Drone – compatible with iPhone, Black Berry and Android phones
- Protect your wheels and rims with Digital Tilt Sensors that measure as small as 1.5 degrees in tilt change
- Protect your vehicles contents with Glass Break Sensors – great for luggage, sports equipment or samples
- Protect your convertible car with the top down using a Digital Radar Sensor
- Automatically roll up your windows when you lock your car with a Power Window Control Module
- Backup your Alarm System with a Battery Backup Siren
Of course we can add power door lock motors to vehicles without them giving your keyless entry. Our car security systems can be configured as Alarm & Car Remote Starter units to give you remote car start capability as well.
Car Alarms – What to choose?
Picking out the right system for your vehicle is easy at Driven Audio. We have a wide selection of Car Alarms to choose from and can demo the features and remotes for you so that you can easily choose what you need. If your unsure about how to best protect your vehicle we can help you identify what your needs are and build the best car alarm system for you. Any time after the sale if you have a questions about the operation of your alarm we are here to help you. Should you decide you want to upgrade your car alarm or add on to it, we can help you with that as well. No matter what you need for car alarms, keyless entry, remote car starters or vehicle tracking, Driven Audio in Abbotsford has what you need.